What is Fortnite?
Fortnite is an online video game developed by Epic Games and released in 2017. It is available in three distinct game mode versions that otherwise share the same general gameplay and game engine: Fortnite: Save the World, a cooperative shooter-survival game for up to four players to fight off zombie-like creatures and defend objects with fortifications they can build; Fortnite Battle Royale, a free-to-play battle royale game where up to 100 players fight to be the last person standing; and Fortnite Creative, where players are given complete freedom to create worlds and battle arenas. The first two-game modes were released in 2017 as early access titles and Creative was released on December 6, 2018.
Fortnite Battle Royale became a resounding success, drawing in more than 125 million players in less than a year and earning hundreds of millions of dollars per month because of the players who bought the cosmetics from fortnites shop.
Why do you need V Bucks?
Outfits (aka skins) are a type of cosmetic item players may equip and use for Fortnite Battle Royale. Outfits are cosmetic only, changing the appearance of the player’s character, so they do not provide any game benefit. Additionally, outfits can sometimes come with a Back Bling; the Back Bling can be worn independently of the outfit or not at all. Some outfits are also used as hero class skins in Fortnite: Save the World. There also pickaxes, glider, and dances offered in the shop. There are different prices for skins and other cosmetics: so legendary skins cost 2000 V Bucks, epic skins 1500 v Bucks, rare ones cost 1200 V Bucks and uncommon skins cost only 800 V Bucks. Emotes cost 200, 500 and 800 V Bucks and pickaxes cost 500, 800, and 1200 V Bucks like the gliders.
How to get free V Bucks
V Bucks through “Save the World”
Fortnite: Save the World is designed as a player-versus-environment game, with four players cooperating towards a common objective on various missions. The game is set after a fluke storm appears across Earth, causing 98% of the population to disappear, and the survivors to be attacked by zombie-like “husks”. The players take the role of commanders of home base shelters, collecting resources, saving survivors, and defending equipment that helps to either collect data on the storm or to push back the storm. From missions, players are awarded a number of in-game items, which include hero characters, weapon and trap schematics, and survivors, all of which can be leveled up through gained experience to improve their attributes.
- V Bucks through daily logins in “Save the World”. You can get 150, 300 or also 800 V Bucks every week.
- V Bucks through daily missions. You can get one mission a day which rewards you with 50 V Bucks.
- V Bucks through events. You can get allot of V Bucks during events and new seasons for making the missions.
- V Bucks through storm shield defenses. You can get 100 V Bucks for every storm shield defense you make. You can also get V Bucks with helping other people with their defenses.
V Bucks through Battle Royale
Fortnite Battle Royale is a player-versus-player battle royale game for up to 100 players, allowing one to play alone, in a duo, or in a squad (usually consisting of three or four players). Weaponless players airdrop from a “Battle Bus” that crosses the game’s map. When they land, they must scavenge for weapons, items, resources, and even vehicles while trying to stay alive and attack other players, eliminating them. Over the course of a round, the safe area of the map shrinks down in size due to an incoming storm; players outside that safe area take damage and can be eliminated if they fail to quickly evacuate. This forces the remaining players into tighter spaces and encourages player encounters. The last player, duo, or squad remaining is the winner.
- V Bucks through the free pass. You can get every new season 100 V Bucks for free from the free battle pass.
- V Bucks from the battle pass. You can get more V Bucks through the battle pass than you have spent for it.
- event cosmetics. You cant get V Bucks through events in Fortnite Battle Royale but you can get free cosmetics without spending V Bucks.